Monday, November 21, 2011

First Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging so please bear with me while I learn the ropes
I created this blog because I finally got so pissed at the morons running our govt always telling US to trust them they're working on it, they are trying to fix it, we dont understand yada yada yada. I call bull crap on all that They arent trying to fix anything they like it just the way it is. Which is why they ALL gotta go as far as Im concerned.
What I want to focus on here is not hand wringing but some common sense solutions to what ails US because there obviously isnt any common sense left in Washington.
Its time to get this country moving again & by that I mean making more money than we spend. Yea I know what a novel concept. This blog is going to be about how we go about doing that.
Let me state right off the bat Im a Tea Party type person. I think you know how to spend your money better than the govt. That said lets get down to business.

In the following posts we're going to talk about an enegry plan that not only gets US off foriegn energy but is also more environmentally friendly. With out wrecking everything we've already created & without costing a fortune for uber expensive techie crap that will never see the light of day. Stuff & companies everyone knows are just political pay offs.
Im sick of this crap & its about time somebody did something about it !!!
Stay tuned this is gonna blow your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment